Office Manager for our new office in Utrecht
Contract Period: permanent
Working Time: Vollzeit
Entry Date: as soon as possible
Are you looking for an opportunity, where you can support the growth of our office in Utrecht? Do you like to organize and get things done? Do you want to be part of an international team in the heart of Utrecht? Then read on!
d-fine is a continuously growing European consulting company with over 1,500 employees. We are represented with 11 locations in seven countries and are 100% climate neutral. Our projects focus on quantitative issues around data analytics, data science, modelling and the development of sustainable technological solutions. d-fine’s consulting approach is based on many years of practical experience and dynamic teams with an analytical and technological focus.
For our new office in Utrecht we are looking for an Office Manager to start immediately. The position involves direct contact with colleagues in the office in Utrecht as well as with colleagues in the d-fine head office in Frankfurt, Germany. This job therefore requires a particular degree of independence, initiative, communication skills and the ability to work in a team. This versatile position includes organisational, coordination and communication tasks and is the first point of contact for employees, applicants, suppliers and also customers.
Office Administration / Office Management
- First contact person in the Utrecht office for various (groups of) people
- Preparing documents for (external) accounting, entering incoming invoices and obtaining approvals
- Preparation of outgoing invoices (both for customers and intercompany) in consultation with the project managers and the German parent company
- Correspondence in English and Dutch
- Preparation of presentation documents and offers
- Contract administration and general filing
- Travel management (including flight and hotel bookings, organisation of project/transitional accommodation, preparation of framework agreements with Utrecht hotels, review of travel expense claims)
- Office supplies ordering and management, incl. mobile telephony, etc.
- Organisation of events for customers in the Utrecht area with support of the head office
- Coordination of initiatives and projects for the Utrecht office (e.g. corporate events)
- Supervision of applicant management for the Dutch branch office
- Support for personnel marketing in the Netherlands (advertisements, brochures, recruiting fairs, etc.)
- Support with administrative procedures and necessary formalities for new and seconded staff (registration and de-registration, applications, etc.)
- Maintenance and updating of policies and regulations (organisation manual, travel expense guidelines, etc.)
- Broad professional experience in assistance or office management
- Knowledge of tax procedures and documentation preferred
- Very good command of English and Dutch
- German language skills are beneficial
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, desirable
- An aptitude for technical IT aspects is considered an advantage (e.g. with regard to selection, introduction and/or replacement of IT tools)
- High degree of independence and organisational and coordination skills
- A modern workplace in the heart of Utrecht
- Working in an international company and environment
- A varied and responsible job, a harmonious team atmosphere and open communication
- A non-hierarchical organisational structure, a cooperative working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Individual training opportunities and regular feedback
- Interesting social benefits, great corporate events and much more
We would be happy to receive your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date. Please submit your cover letter and CV in English. Your other application documents such as certificates can be in Dutch.