Consultant for our office in Stockholm
Contract Period: permanent
Working Time: full-time
Location: Stockholm, everywhere in Sweden and international
Entry Date: all year around (depending on availability)
d-fine is a continuously growing European consulting company with over 1,000 employees. We are represented with 11 locations in seven countries and are 100% climate neutral. Our projects focus on quantitative issues around data analytics, data science, modelling and the development of sustainable technological solutions. d-fine’s consulting approach is based on many years of practical experience and dynamic teams with an analytical and technological focus.
For our Swedish entity, founded 2022 in Stockholm, we are looking for Consultants to join our team as soon as possible to deliver services to all our clients in Sweden and Europe.
As a Consultant, you will support our clients in generating ideas and implementing technological, analytical, and economical solutions.
- Developing models, methods and processes for both private and public sectors.
- Utilizing data science methods.
- Conducting business analyses and simulations.
- Creating, implementing and validating mathematical models.
- Implementing modern technologies, such as machine learning or big data solutions.
- Performing full-stack programming for complex solutions.
- Conducting technical analysis and implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Analyzing, conceptualizing, and digitalizing of processes.
- Selecting, parameterizing, and integrating systems.
- Outstanding master’s or PhD degree in physics, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, engineering or economics with a relevant focus on quantitative, analytical or technological specialization.
- Proficiency in IT coupled with strong programming skills.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following subjects: data science, mathematical statistics, numerical analysis, simulation techniques (e.g., Monte Carlo), optimization methods (e.g., simulated annealing), and financial mathematical modelling.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and communicate professionally with peers and clients at all levels.
- English language proficiency and proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, or Finnish.
- Interesting and diversified projects across Europe.
- A welcoming and international atmosphere with an open-door policy.
- Early responsibility and swift decision-making processes that offer ample opportunities to take charge of your work.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to collaborate with exceptionally talented and motivated colleagues.
- The prospect of working with a wide variety of clients from various sectors, such as banking and finance, energy, mobility & transport, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and retail.
- The option to expand your expertise by earning an MBA or completing a specialized master’s course at top international universities.
- A broad range of additional benefits such as flexible remote working options, company events, and much more!
We would be delighted to receive your application, including your desired start date. Please submit your cover letter and CV in English. Your other application documents, such as school and university certificates and any other pertinent documentation, may be submitted in their original language.