Office Manager for our new office in Stockholm
Contract Period: permanent
Working Time: full-time
Entry Date: as soon as possible
Are you looking for an opportunity, where you can play a pivotal role in growing our office in Stockholm? Do you like to organize and get things done? Do you want to be part of an international team in the heart of Stockholm? Then read on!
d-fine is a European consulting company with over 1,500 employees and a growing international presence with eleven offices distributed across seven countries. Our projects focus on quantitative challenges in data analytics, data science, modelling, and the development of sustainable technological solutions. Our approach is based on over 20 years of practical experience and dynamic teams with an analytical and technological focus.
For our new office in Stockholm we are looking for an Office Manager to start immediately. The position involves direct contact with colleagues in the office in Sweden as well as with colleagues in the d-fine head office in Frankfurt. This job therefore requires a particular degree of independence, initiative, communication skills and the ability to work in a team. This versatile position includes organisational, coordination and communication tasks and is the first point of contact for employees, applicants, suppliers and also customers.
Office Administration / Office Management
- First contact person in the Stockholm office for various (groups of) people
- General secretarial duties: reception, switchboard, guest services, appointment coordination, etc.
- Correspondence in English and Swedish
- Preparation of presentation documents and offers
- Contract administration and general filing
- Preparing documents for (external) accounting, entering incoming invoices and obtaining approvals
- Preparation of outgoing invoices (both for customers and intercompany) in consultation with the project managers and the German parent company
- Travel management (including flight and hotel bookings, organisation of project/transitional accommodation, preparation of framework agreements with Stockholm hotels, review of travel expense claims)
- Office supplies ordering and management, incl. mobile telephony, etc.
- Organisation of events for customers in the Stockholm area with support of the head office
- Coordination of initiatives and projects for the Stockholm office (e.g. corporate events)
- Supervision of applicant management for the Swedish branch office
- Support for personnel marketing in Sweden (advertisements, brochures, recruiting fairs, etc.)
- Support with administrative procedures and necessary formalities for new and seconded staff (registration and de-registration, applications, etc.)
- Maintenance and updating of policies and regulations (organisation manual, travel expense guidelines, etc.)
- Broad professional experience in assistance or office management
- Knowledge of tax procedures and documentation preferred
- Very good command of English and Swedish
- German language skills are a plus
- Sound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, desirable
- An aptitude for technical IT aspects is considered an advantage (e.g. with regard to selection, introduction and/or replacement of IT tools)
- High degree of independence and organisational and coordination skills
- A modern workplace in the heart of Stockholm
- Working in an international company and environment
- A varied and responsible job, a harmonious team atmosphere and open communication
- A non-hierarchical organisational structure, a cooperative working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Individual training opportunities and regular feedback
- Interesting social benefits, great corporate events and much more
We would be happy to receive your application, including your salary expectations and possible start date. Please submit your cover letter and CV in English. Your other application documents such as certificates can be in Swedish.